Van Os Medical’s greatest source of pride was the introduction of the markets first modern and inclusive lightweight aluminium manual wheelchair; the G-Lite Pro. Designed with aesthetics and function, working together we brought to you a chair that not only looked great, but was durable and simple to use.
Move forward 10 years and Van Os bring you the latest incarnation in the G-Series, The Excel G-Logic. Using the same proven chassis and frame, with enhancement of the wheelchair, by adding a new rear wheel inspired by the cycling industry, with a sleek aluminium hub, lightweight rim and push rim to give the chair a more sporty feel as well as look.
Mix and Match with a choice of four frame colours and four upholstery colours, its so easy to personalise your G-Logic and make it your own. Cleverly designed cushions with velcro strips also ensure you can add or remove cushions with no hassle even on the go.
- Maximum user weight:* 113 kg (17 Stone) for 40 & 45 cm seat width. 135 kg (21 Stone) for 50 cm seat width
- Available frame colours: Matt Black (Standard), Ice White, Silk Silver and Trail Black
- Available Upholstery Colours: Blue/Black, Red/Black, Orange/Black and Brown/Black
- Half-folding back
- Puncture proof tyres
- Height adjustable armrests
- Available in Self-Propel or Transit
- Interchangeable upholstery colours
- Optional elevating legrests available
- Swing-away and quick release legrests
- Anti-tip wheels as standard (Self-propel)
- Quick release wheels for transportation (Self-propel)
- Attendant brakes as standard for both Transit and Self-propel